Create a clear marketing strategy with measurable results.
If you aren’t getting more leads from your website, online ads, or emails, you might not have the right plan in place. To reach your goals, you must start with a clear digital marketing strategy customized for your unique industry needs.
We start by understanding where you are and where you want your business to go. Then we map a custom marketing plan to connect Point A to Point B (and beyond). That might be a refreshed website, SEO, targeted landing pages, or a robust CRM platform.
Why You Need a Strategy
You don’t want to just stay in business — you want your company to thrive. Great marketing will get you there. When marketing falls flat, it’s usually because the strategy is off. Simple as that.
Integritive has helped hundreds of corporate and enterprise companies pull ahead of their competitors. How? We devise clear, proven strategies to expand your reach in even the most complex industries.
For small- and mid-sized clients, Integritive focuses on the strategic use of your marketing budget. We know you need both quick results and a path to bigger goals as you build.
Our digital marketing solutions are:
- Unique and proven
- Easy to understand
- Flexible to adapt to changes in marketing trends
- Built to grow with your company
What does a marketing strategy include?
For Small + Mid-Size Business
We create a forward-looking game plan that you can implement as time and budget allow.
- High-level overview of where you stand among competitors.
- Flexible strategy that grows with your company.
- Quarterly plan for 6 months to 1 year of email or ad campaigns.
- Instruction + support on implementing campaigns.
For Corporate + Enterprise
We take a deep dive into your target audience to build a robust strategy for success.
- In-depth review of your target market, industry position, and brand message.
- Detailed competitive analysis.
- Comprehensive strategy of email campaigns, social media, blog and content marketing, and other avenues that fit your industry.
- Monthly plan for up to 2 years of campaigns with specific content strategy and editorial calendar.
- Instruction for your team on how to implement, or our team can do it for you.
See how our strategies have worked for clients like you.
- Harrah's Cherokee Center AshevilleDevelop a new site in conjunction with the rebranding of the event venue, Harrah’s Cherokee Center.Harrah’s Cherokee Center Asheville is Western North Carolina’s leading event facility and is managed by the City of Asheville. In addition to the the branding changes, another goal for the new site was to streamline...Arts, Events + Entertainment, Travel + Tourism
- Visit Weaverville & Weaverville Art SafariCreate an engaging experience to showcase the vibrant scene of businesses and artists in WeavervilleThe Visit Weavervile site is powered by members of the Weaverville Business Association to promote events and the unique spirit of Weaverville. The Weaverville Art Safari is a bi-annual event that takes place in the...Arts, Events + Entertainment, Travel + Tourism, Education, Non-Profit + Public Sector
- Town of Winter ParkBuild informational platform for the Town of Winter Park to easily share information with residentsThis website project was created in partnership with Slate Communications who provided the design. The site navigation and search tools provide quick access to pertinent information to visitors about business operations, governmental departments, city counsel...Travel + Tourism