Win more customers with the right digital strategy.
If you aren’t crushing your marketing goals, then you've come to the right place. We’ll help you uncover opportunities and overcome roadblocks to success.
Why You Need a Strategy
A marketing strategy is a clear, proven roadmap to guide your business in reaching your ideal audience and turning them into customers. Without a strategy, you could waste precious time, money, and resources while trying one-off marketing tactics with little to no success.
We can help you get both quick results and build a marketing foundation for future growth.
Your Strategy and Plan Includes:
- A detailed competitive analysis
- An in-depth review of your target market and industry position
- A social media audit
- A search engine optimization (SEO) audit
- A search engine marketing (SEM) plan
- A keyword rankings report and research
- An audience behavior analysis
- Instruction and support on implementing the plan
Benefits to Your Business:
- Establishes goals and measurables
- It gets everyone working together toward the same goals
- It helps you stay on budget
- Assists in decision-making
- Keeps your business and team focused
How We Create Your Roadmap
To get the results you want, we start with a complete audit of your business by looking at your products and services, what your competitors are doing, identifying where your audience is, and how best to achieve your goals.
Set goals and measurables
Our process begins with listening. The Integritive team will meet with you to learn all about your company and industry. Together, we'll identify your needs and set detailed goals and measurables that help us achieve them.
Perform tons of research
Next, we'll discover what your competitors are doing online. We use powerful data tools that show what ads they’re running, see where they rank, and identify untapped opportunities today and in the future.
Create a strategy and plan
Once our research is complete, we’ll deliver a strategic report, and a plan to meet your goals. This plan explains our findings and outlines the services we recomend. Additionally, services can added in phases to meet your budget.